[Ansteorra] Rita update .....tragedy

Sandy Blue bluzup at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 06:53:47 PDT 2005

Annes,

If you feel like telling me your stories I would like
to listen but I'll understand if it's too hard
You have always been so sweet to me so I thank you for
your kind words
She was a treasure that will be missed and cannot be
replaced

It's so hard not to blame myself because I was
supposed to keep her safe and I feel like I failed her
Some days when I was so depressed and couldn't get out
of bed she kept me going because I knew I had to take
care of her
thanks again
sandy