[Steppes] RE: [Ansteorra] Rita Recovery - Canton, TX

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:42:39 PDT 2005

Also too, not being one for big lists and comittees myself, I have been
giving items to the Salvation Army who have been carrying them direct to
shelters from our neighborhood donation center at my daughter's school.

If anyone wants to take a trip out to Canton and just bring small things and
go as welcoming and comforting neighbors, let me know, I would like to come
along.   I think that just having someone to listen to them after what they
went through is very healing.  I know it helped me alot post tornado to have
hugs and open ears.

Little sample bottles of lotion, shampoo, soap, things like that seem to be
in short supply.

Larissa :)