[Ansteorra] Re: We Are Alive

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 14:29:58 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone:

Just wanting to let people from Bordermarch know that
George, Victor and I are doing okay. George was not
allowed to leave with us and rode out the storm on a
ship in the Port Authority in Beaumont. He is
currently staying with my aunt in Wildwood. Victor and
I are staying with my mom and step-dad in a campground
at Lake Tawakoni which is just north of Canton. What I
have heard from George there is no food, water or gas
in the Golden Triangle and no way to get it to them at
this time. I hope that every one else made it out okay
and has a safe place to stay. I will let you know when
we make it back home.

All our love,

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)