[Ansteorra] Email oddness (was after the sotrm take two)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:29:31 PDT 2005

>From: <kwc3f at netscape.com>

It looks like what you are sending is getting cut off - I have no idea why,
considering that the cut offs are irregular and not very long..  If I may
make some adjustments and guesses.

Greetin[gs]
I had posted to the [list?]
*what* happened to my letter, [...]
butchered in transition.  Don't [...]
first, so will say that we did the r [...]
getting to our destination in Onalaska, TX [...]
brother-in-law's small vacation condo. Thanks so very v[ery much to]
all who offered us shelter. We received four or five offers fro[m the]
time I posted my original "help" letter through about a thr[...]
span of time after, and wound up revising our evac routes [...]
times due to traffic, gridlock, and projected path of storm v[...]
where we thought we could safely get to fastest. We wound up back at
>    pla [...]
it was [...]
and wind amou [...]
>         Great appreciation    Rischard (did I get that right o [...]
others whose names I have noted down [...]
knows who you are, and I ask Him to bless yo[u]
>       -Meresankh Wimhotep (mka Wendy  [...]

Marc/Diarmaid