[Ansteorra] Crown Server Auction

susan stallman bronwens at cableone.net
Thu Sep 29 21:33:44 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

For those who have so kindly offered their good service for the Server Auction to help raise funds for the hurricane relief, my many thanks.

I will be at the feast hall at 2pm on Saturday.  I will need the server volunteers to check in with me then, or soon after, to confirm that everyone has shown up.

If there is anyone else who is interested in participating in the auction, you are welcome to see me then.  There are still a few spots needing to be filled.

For everyone else--BRING YOUR MONIES!!!!!

HE Master Lucais will be the Master of Ceremonies for the auction.  I offer my special thanks to him.

In Sincere Service

Lady Bronwen
The Fox Tail Inn
Barony of the Eldern Hills