[Ansteorra] spam e-mail

steve stock claudiusarm at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 06:56:53 PST 2006

greetings unto the kingdom
  i have no idea how that e-mail got there i dont use my e-mail hardly at all except to monitor events and happenings i apologize for any inconvienence that it caused it had to be a virus or spyware that made that happen i have cleaned my comp of such things
  once again i apologize

                                          Lord Clavdivs Arminivs
                                     mka steve stock