[Ansteorra] Crown Thanks!

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Sun Apr 2 17:39:07 PDT 2006

CONGRATULATIONS! To TRH's Britta & Aaron!!!!! Yea!!!!!
Britta I hope your leg is OK and that there was not damage to the bone.

Thanks to the following:

We want to thank Orric or being our herald, Talon & Keira for being our banner bearers and any others that helped during the day.

Micheau sends thanks to all the kids for the Birthday gifts and all of Ansteorra for helping him dispose of his birthday cake.(How many black mouths and teeth were there?)

Larujo (the ferret) had a good 1st event. He enjoyed playing with the kids and visiting so many people. He plans to come to other events if its not to hot.

Thanks to Rosenfeld for hosting the event.

Thanks to everyone,
Countess Regina