[Ansteorra] Elfsea and Financial Policy class

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:31:06 PDT 2006

Unto the stellar populous of our fair kingdom,

It is with great pride and deep regret that I must cancel the policy class
scheduled for Elfsea Spring Faire.  My UIL calculator applications team
dominated at our district meet and we are headed to Corpus for the Regional
Meet and hopefully on to State.  Yes I'm a proud coach.  :)

If you are needing this class and were planning on taking it at Elfsea,
please contact me privately and I will see about making alternate
arrangements.

Yours in service,
Saundra