[Ansteorra] RE: [Falconrose] Fwd: [rosenfeld] Heartfelt thanks

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Sun Apr 2 21:26:03 PDT 2006

I agree with all of it wholeheartedly.  When I arrived in Ansteorra from
Atlantia I was made to feel the same way especially by the Barony of Bryn
Gwlad and the House of FalconRose.

If I am in armor or garb and I walk into a store, (which I did for Halloween
at my work and won 1st place in the costume contest, hehe) I just bring the
chin up and walk in proudly and grin and wave at those that stare at me and
wonder what I had been smoking.  hehe  :-)

These are some wonderful people here Scott, it is an honor to count you as a
member of the SCAdian family and your son as well!  :-)

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
Fledgling of House FalconRose
Ambassador to Atlantia
Member of Academy of St. Gabriel

If you fear nothing, you love nothing; and without love, what is there to
live for?

----  Sean Connery as King Arthur in 'First Knight'