[Ansteorra] Re: Crown Tourney

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:21:41 PDT 2006

First, my Congratulations to their Highnesses!  A strong succession is
secure!

Thank you your grace for your kind words, and for the words of encouragement
I've received from so many.  More words about my elevation will come in the
future.

I would be remiss if I didn't talk about 2 other fantastic things that
happend on the martial field at Crown.

We have a new Centurion, Richard of Durnford.  Richard is well known and
greatly loved for his abandon and joy in fighting.  Vivat!  Vivat!

And how could I be any prouder of my squire brother, Centurion Tomas
Niallagain?  TWICE the holder of the King's Blade of Honor!  What a
wonderous achievement by one of the best men I know.

Yours in humble service,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan