[Ansteorra] Festival of the Phoenix May 5th-7th

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Wed Apr 5 10:30:04 PDT 2006

Greetings to this wonderful list!  The barony of Ravens Fort will be holding
the Festival of the Phoenix this May, 5th-7th.  Come one come all to
celebrate the spring season with fresh air, a wonderful new world feast (for
meat eaters and vegetarians alike), equestrian activities, heavy and light
lists, kids activities, kite flying and much much more!  The site will be at
Madisonville county faire grounds in Madisonville, TX.  Running water,
flushing toilets, all the amenities of home!  We are looking for merchants
that might want to display wares, so if you are interested please contact
myself.  The merchant area is a first come first pick basis and there will
be electricity for the merchants to tap into.  A hafla is planned for
Saturday night with some fire spinning, drumming and dancing.  Please
remember the site is dry!  For more information please see
www.ravensfort.org <http://www.ravensfort.org/>  in upcoming events for
map/directions etc. or contact me through an email if you are interested in
merchanting!  Come celebrate the spring, new beginnings, new Baron and
Baroness, and new friends!

Cheers!
Ldy Mirabelis

Co autocrat Festival of the Phoenix