[Ansteorra] sad tidings

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:00:48 PDT 2006

To all who these words meet, greetings.

It is with a breaking heart I share with you that my dear friend Viscountess
Dierdre De Argent, of Atenveldt,  known to most of us as Dorinda, lost her
eldest son in an accident Sunday evening the 9th of April.

He was one month from his 23rd birthday.

Dorinda lived in Ansteorra for a time and was introduced to the SCA here
along with her parents and 5 sisters.     Her sister Lady Chandra and
Husband Sir Alwynn and their two children reside in the Central region area.
  There is a fund set up to take donations for the emergency services,
hospital bills and funeral expenses.

For those of you who wish to offer assistance through donation for the many
things the family will have to take care of during this challenging time,
donations can be made through paypal using the
email address of dorinda2212 at yahoo.com

If I can assist you in contacting the family or helping in any way, you can
reach me at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Larissa