[Ansteorra] Videos on BitTorrent

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sat Apr 15 10:10:12 PDT 2006

We finally achieved a goal that I'd been working on for while, that is
the ability to make videos of some of the fighting at various events
available to others in the kingdom.  With the help of a friend of mine
from work who helped digitize, compress, and hosts them, and all the
people from my province (and out of province) who helped tape the
events, we're able to show the fighting from:

Mahidi's King's Champion
Gulf Wars Champions Battle
Spring Crown 2006

as well as a video of Dance practice that we had one night (it was mucho
fun).

Because of their size, the videos are all provided through BitTorrent,
so you'll need a BitTorrent client to be able to download them.  If you
need to know what BitTorrent is, check out this article
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_Torrent) which has the what it is, how
it works, and where to get a client.

The BitTorrent links can be found by going to this page
http://www.feedbackreports.com/ and following the "New Videos" link.

Hope everyone likes this, and I hope that perhaps we'll get to see more
stuff like this in the future.

Jean Paul.