[Ansteorra] Youth Rapier Rules

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Fri Apr 21 14:25:48 PDT 2006

I have been asked recently for a copy of the Youth Rapier Rules for Ansteorra so I thought
I'd let you all know where to find the latest set.

They can be found at

http://kelly.dwarfworks.com/sca/AnsteorraYouthRapier07-2005.pdf

The last set was signed by Their Majesties in July of 2005. All previous versions are no
longer in effect.

I intend to try to find some time at Elfsea Spring Fair to go over  the rules for Youth Rapier if
anyone is interested. Find me and I will make the time.  I will try to have enough copies on
hand as well.

I expect to be near the Rapier Tournament field and helping with the Youth Rapier
Tournament so look for me there or just ask around.

Please contact me if there is anything I can do to be of service.

Claire Shayhan
Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal