[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...travel effects

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 21 20:28:15 PDT 2006

At 09:33 AM 4/21/2006, you wrote:

(snip)

>Even if we went the way of physical divisions of the kingdom
>beyond that of regions we are a unique Kingdom in that we will
>choose to travel all over the Texas Oklahoma area because we
>are so diverse in our needs. Our roads are like those of Rome.
>Not everything we want is all within a 2 hour drive but it is
>with in a 4 hour drive. This is true of any organization in
>existance.

If "everything we want is within a four hour drive", then why will it take
me *five* hours to get to Elfsea Springfair tomorrow morning? I don't know
of any sites in Oklahoma that are within four hours of Bryn Glwad, and only
a few in the Western or Coastal regions are that close.

         -Tivar Moondragon
                 Ansteorra