[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...travel effects

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Apr 23 17:16:05 PDT 2006

Yeah, what he said. Out here in the Western Region, the nearest branch to us
is in the Outlands. We drive two hours just to get to the nearest Kingdom
branch or event. I just got home from a three hour drive from Mendersham,
after driving nearly 7 hours to get there from Stargate. Anyone else want to
complain about driving costs?
Chiang, sore, tired and weary......with a couple of bruises thrown in.