[Ansteorra] Principality?

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 22:29:53 PDT 2006

Ansteorra was indeed a principality before being
elevated to kingdom.  Anyone want to guess when the
debate about a second principality within Ansteorra's
boundaries started?  (Hint: Before Ansteorra was made
a kingdom.)  Most long-timers (in my experience) have
firm positions and couldn't be swayed by logic or
emotional pleas.

I'm with those experienced voices that have already
begun to speak: If this topic is disturbing to you,
find your delete button and use it liberally!  I'm
quite sure Celestria had no idea of the dragons that
could be revived by mere mention of the *P*

Pandora (off and on since 1979)
ALWAYS ANSTEORRAN

--- Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com>