[Ansteorra] Enough Gas and "P"

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Thu Apr 27 03:19:17 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,

I do not wish to offend anyone, so please do not take this posting the
wrong way.

Is it just me or is everyone tired of seeing this thread on (Gas Prices
and "P" word)?
I had to put my list on Daily Digest.... And I'm still getting daily
digest 3 times a day.
Lets chat about something historical or at least more period.
How about SCA board policies that have changed?
How about Kingdom law that has changed?
How about youth combat policy?
How about weaponry, historical cooking, upcoming wars, and other
historic items?
How about some planning on upcoming kingdom events?
How about postings on SCA members that you see on TV or the Newspaper?
(One of our members in California was on a national TV show just the
other day)
Did you know that SCA memberships are going up in counts? More
Newcomers! ! !
There is lots to talk about besides Gas Prices and the "P word"
25(average) postings a day for the last couple of days is crazy on this
thread.

I know I'm sticking my neck out there for making this posting, but after
talking with members I find
thats its driving them crazy too. Once again, I do not wish to offend
anyone,
so please do not take this posting the wrong way.

In Service,
Malcolm