[Ansteorra] Question for all squires

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 15:56:48 PDT 2006

I'm sure that His Grace, Duke Miguel will correct me if I am wrong, but I
believe that he was squire to Duke Inman.

As were HRM Mahdi, Duke Seamus of the Cats, and HRH Earl Aaron.

Virgil was squire to Duke Drake, who was squire to HRM Mahdi.

Duke Kein was squire to Sir Galen of Bristol who was squire to Sir Simonn.

This site http://members.cox.net/burkemc/sca/chivalry.html that Sir Burke
maintains has the generations of Ansteorran Knights, but shows the Crowns
that knighted them, not who they squired to.

That should help you fill in your missing years of knight from your list, at
least...

Mistress Xene (who is not quite older than dirt - I came in during Sean and
Caterina's reign when Ansteorra was a Principality).