[Ansteorra] Principality, Gas, and a subject change...

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 16:37:13 PDT 2006

ok, I just read this.  I feel the need to clarify what I meant by "adult gatherings"  that is not a reference to anything other than the typical reveling that happens after dark.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: I took my 2-year old (at the time) nephew to an event, and camped with him.  One thing that allowed me to be able to be part of the adult night life, while also being a responsible auntie was having one of those air matress/sleeping bags.  During the day when he crashed down for an unexpected nap, moving that out of the tent and placing it under a pavillion, out of the sun, allowed me to be near the list field, and keep an eye on him.  Then later that night during the "adult gatherings", I moved it out of the way, still though close enough to see him, and let him sleep there until I took him to bed with me.

The reason this worked is because that boy could sleep through anything.

I hope this helps.
Elizabeth