[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars and the War Cadence

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 12:20:02 PDT 2006

    Dear Sir Morgan,

     Thank you so much , I have never heard that word used before. One thing about this wonderful game We play, you always learn something knew .

   Can't wait to hear everyone one marching too it. Once again ,Thanks and I love it.

      Kandyce

Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
    Hapless. It means luckless or unfortunate. Our foes are unfortunate to be
across from us.

If they were helpless, we would't engage them, as there would be no
challenge in destroying the weak and therefore no glory in the victory.

Morgan