[Ansteorra] Question about Hillary Tents

Joel Schumacher jschumac at jcpenney.com
Wed Apr 12 10:32:33 PDT 2006

We saw the 10 x 18 Yukon for $100 at Sears and did some searching
around on the internet for reviews.

While I can't say we found anything about the Yukon tent, I did see
3 reviews of another Hillary tent.  They were all in agreement that
this one apparently leaks like a sieve.

To me, that brings into question the quality of all of their tents.

Derek Brown (dbrown3 at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com) wrote:
> I saw a Hillary test for sale at Sears at an extremely good price.  Does
> anyone have any experience with this brand that can give an opinion on it?
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Derek Brown

Joel Schumacher                    JCPenney Co. - UNIX Network Systems
jschumac at jcpenney.com              6501 Legacy Drive   M/S 6108
(972) 431-4044                     Plano, TX  75024