[Ansteorra] Question about Hillary Tents

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 13:38:45 PDT 2006

> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:02:08 -0500
> From: Derek Brown <dbrown3 at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Question about Hillary Tents
> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>
> I saw a Hillary test for sale at Sears at an extremely good price.  Does
> anyone have any experience with this brand that can give an opinion on it?
> Sincerely,
> Derek Brown

Last three tents have been Hillary tents from Sears; I've been pleased with them, I find them well
made and easy to use.  Only concern I have is with the nylon door zipper, my last tent zipper died
after 1 year of light use, I took it back and Sears replaced it with same tent for free - good
Sears.  My current tent zipper is dying after being used at primarily Gulf Wars, but as the tent
was replaced once, I'll probably have to buy my next tent.  I have looked at other tents, but they
all have those darned nylon zippers, so it probably doesn't matter which brand.  I should really
send Sears a letter about those zippers.

Plus, the Hillary tent has my name on it!
Cheers, Hillary