[Ansteorra] Re: gas prices too high...sorry had to share this

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 21 13:30:39 PDT 2006

On Apr 21, 2006, at 3:14 PM, Shane B wrote:

> I agree that cutting back is a good idea but that is only putting a
> bandaid on a hemorrhaging Aorta.
> It will not SOLVE anything - just push back the inevitable.   We
> need alternative fuel sources.  Simple as that
>
> Alastair

Long-term, I agree with you. The supply of fossil fuels is finite.
Demand for energy is not.

But I think we started out talking about how this affects the SCA
right now, and what we in the SCA (as opposed to politicians,
bureaucrats, oil company executives or foreign countries) can do
about it right now, in the short term, to keep our game and the Dream
alive. Just saying. :-)

Michael Silverhands