[Ansteorra] Re: gas prices too high...sorry had to share this

Shane B IJ shaneb at ij.net
Fri Apr 21 16:54:32 PDT 2006

OMG I sooooo miss those days when you got your car totally serviced and even
got a free dinosaur cup upon fill up.  Heck gas stations would do almost
ANYTHING to get you to come in and buy their gas!  Free Road Maps,  super
clean bathrooms.  The list goes on.....[sad dreamy sigh]

Alastair

http://www.reflector.com/news/content/news/stories/2006/04/16/20060416GDRtaylor.html