[Ansteorra] Principality?

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 14:39:09 PDT 2006

No.

  I for one am not in favor of splitting the Kingdom up. Not now, Not ever. I realize that rising gas prices limit the distance us poorer people can travel, but I'd rather save my pennies and find a way to make a southern event once in a while and still be able to call myself an Ansteorran, rather than see people use the gas problem as an excuse to further the "Principality" agenda.

  I'm damn proud to be an Ansteorran... and I say the Kingdom of Ansteorra should stand united instead of wavering and splitting up.

  In Service,

  Lord Duncan MacNamara
  Admiral of the Ansteorran Royal Navy
  Commander of the HMS Iron Lotus