[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...travel effects

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Apr 23 17:41:51 PDT 2006

I did however forget to mention that I had a great time. It was well worth
the time spent on the road. I would like to take a moment to once again
thank all those who made it such a wonderful time. Thank you all, ever so
much for welcoming me with such open arms and hospitality that rivals even
the Western region (shameless plug for our Groups).
Chiang