[Ansteorra] Principality?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:10:13 PDT 2006

I think that was wonderfully written.

The question that sits in my mind as someone who loves Ansteorra but will in
a brief time be leaving her borders is thus:

Do we actually have the membership numbers to comfortably sustain
Principalities with a healthy margin?

I am not sure we do.  That means within and outside the Principality.  I
can't see the Kingdom ever splitting in two, but for a Principality to be
considered there has to be a consistant membership count to even begin the
process.

Only the bean counters can tell us I suppose ;)

Larissa