[Ansteorra] The Dreaded "P" word

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 21:48:33 PDT 2006

I didn't notice any flaming... just some opinions.

  And MY opinion was that I am proud to be an Ansteorran, and have no desire to see *my* region turn into a principality. I don't think gas prices are a valid reason. I don't think that people should delude themselves into thinking that a Principality won't *want* to become a Kingdom someday. And I never once insinuated that people who do want a principality were traitors. Just that *I* am proud to be an Ansteorran.
  One Star. Ansteorra.

  "By Wind and Wave, This we shall Defend."

  Cheers,

  Admiral Mac

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:
  Who's trying to impose Principality on anyone? Did I miss something? I
thought the groups concerned were bringing the idea up (which the should)
and everyone else was flambaying them and basically calling them traitors.

What did I miss?

Faelan