[Ansteorra] gas prices too high...sorry had to share this

Karolus Janos karolus at gte.net
Thu Apr 27 18:14:54 PDT 2006

ANWAR - Alaskan Natural Wildlife Arctic Refuge.  Or something very close to
that.  There is a push to drill within ANWAR, and there are many folks who
believe that we should not drill or otherwise interfere with the refuge.

At this time, I come down on the side of not drilling, and I should point
out that as a poor college student that gas prices are killing me.  It's
also limiting my fiancée and mine ability to play in the SCA, but as I've
gotten older, I appreciate the beauty in nature more.

Karolus