[Ansteorra] just wondering about Principalities

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 07:53:23 PDT 2006

  So do we have a group/region her that sees themselves this way?
  gwyneth

None of this means in any way, shape or form that I think a princepality is
a good or bad thing. If some reasonably identifiable area of the kingdom
wants to become a princepality, they need to go about it from within. The
kingdom as a whole doesn't need to decide "We need X, Y and Z to become a
princepality." Until that kind of grass-roots work begins, I see this as an
interesting discussion, and wonderfully theoretical.