[Ansteorra] Intra-kingdom competition (was: the dreaded P word, again)

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 28 20:04:39 PDT 2006

At 12:09 PM 4/28/2006, you wrote:

(snip)

>Of course, having some
>sort of intra-kingdom competition between the groups themselves for bragging
>rights might bring up the caliber of everyone.
>
>Faelan

I've often thought it would be a lot of fun to have an Ansteorran war based
on which side of I-35 you lived on. That would split the baronies of
Bjornsborg, Bryn Gwlad, Steppes, Elfsea, Namron and Wiesenfeuer, as well as
several shires. Sir Stickjock could well be fighting for  Eastern
Ansteorra, while all his squires were fighting for Western Ansteorra.

         -Tivar Moondragon

         -