[Ansteorra] Calendar Comments

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Sat Apr 29 10:50:44 PDT 2006

Oh, any one can still have as many events as they want, they are  just limited as to how
many they can list on the official calendar.

That does not count official regional events or kingdom level events they can be involved
with, plus all those local revels, tiny tourneys and informal regional fighter practices etc.

Claire
whose barony is participating in at least 7 calendar events and 8 or 10 off calendar events
in a 13 month period.  Whew, don't even have to leave home to stay busy! But I travel
anyway.