[Ansteorra] A&S display at Pennsic for all

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 17:51:40 PDT 2006

For those traveling to Pennsic,
There is an interkingdom A&S display on Monday, August 14th.
The drop-off of entries will begin at 7 am, and the Exhibition will be open to the public from 9
am until 3 pm. There is a limit of 5 items per person.

If you are interested in displaying some items, but didn't preregister for the exhibit online
(like I didn't), please send me your name and the list of the items you wish to show.  If others
participate, I'll send a list of 'Ansteorran' display items via e-mail; we maybe able to still
squeeze under the late-day-of-registration limit; else it's space available day of the exhibit.
Tables will be provided, but other display fixtures you need to bring.

Cheers, Hillary