[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Pre Registration

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:43:01 PDT 2006

Good afternoon dear Lady Lyneya de Grey,

Please accept this message as my registration for display at the upcoming
Steppes Artisan Competition.

SCA name:  Signora Elisabetta Morosini
Everyday name:  Sunny Briscoe
Email address:  sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Phone number:  512-809-1113 (cell)
Displaying:  16th century servant's dress
Special requirements:  Space for a mannequin and documentation.  It may sit
on a table.  If on a table, please save 6 feet of table space, if on the
floor, please save 3 feet of table space, and near by floor space.

With most humble thanks,

Signora Elisabetta Morosini
Barony of Bryn Gwlad

On 7/31/06, Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unto the Artisans of the Stellar Kingdom, I bid you greetings and have
> good news to share!
>
> After some discussion with the Autocrat, Her Excellency Francesca
> Sansovino, we have decided to extend the dates for pre-registration for
> Steppes Artisan, to be held on August 26. The closing date for
> pre-registration is hereby extended to August 20! There are still many
> tables available, though they are filling up quickly. Don't be left out!!
>
> Please let me know your SCA name, everyday name, email
> address, a phone number where we can contact you, and what you will be
> displaying, as well as any special requirements you might have. Also, if you
> are planning on displaying only and not competing, please include that in
> any information that you send. I can be reached at:

sueorintx at hotmail.com or
at either (972)896-1505 cell, or (972)429-8985 home.

For further information on the event, please visit the website at:
http://www.christhecomputergeek.net/artisan.htm

YIS,

Lady Lyneya de Grey
Steppes Artisan Pre-registration Coordinator