[Ansteorra] I need pictures from those going to Pennsic

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:21:39 PDT 2006

I just pulled this email from the SCA Historians list. Our display is being
carried north by Don Robert and Mst. Hillary and is nowhere near this grand,
this being the first year we are sending a display. I've asked Mst. Hillary
to take a look and let me know what other kingdoms are bringing. I wish I
could see this!!!! Somebody PLEASE TAKE PICTURES!!!
Annes
Kingdom Historian

Greetings from Meliora:

My deputy, Azrael, just got this very nifty email that I have to share
with you guys. We've got some more cool stuff coming to the Pennsic
history display this year!

- - - - -
Greetings!

I am the Regalia Officer for the West Kingdom and I wanted to let you know
that I was authorized at our Kingdom Officer's meeting today to bring the
Ancient and Honorable Crowns, along with a written history, to Pennsic
this year. These are the first State Crowns of the Wets Kingdom and thus,
of the SCA in general. I will also be bringing photocopies of Kingdom
Newsletters from the late 60's and early 70's and also Tournament
Illuminated from the same time period. We also contacted Duke Heinrick of
Havn to see if we can bring the Iron Crowns that were the first (personal)
Crowns of the Western Kings, along with a written history. I have the
written history and will bring that at least, even if we are unable to
bring the Iron Crowns. The current West Kingdom Crowns have been in sue
since AS 11 and were created by Beverly Hodgehead and Duke Heinrick of
Havn. I only wish we could bring Duke Heinrick's home movies of the first
tournament! I will bring the written history of the current West Crowns
also, but they will be on the heads of Their Majesties:-) and so unable to
be displayed.

YIS

Ysabella Dolfin, West Kingdom Regalia
- - - - -