[Ansteorra] SCA on youtube

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 11:32:11 PDT 2006

Hillary,

  I did not check about downloading these videos.  However, after looking at the disclaimers, I would say that they are the intellectual property of the people that upload them.  As such, you would need permission from the person that sent in the video to download and disperse them.

  I would suggest that instead of downloading them, bookmark them and share the site with newcomer families.  Also, if you wanted to use them at a demo, have an Internet accessible computer and show it through the Internet.

  Lady Penelope Miriam Darling

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Couple of fun videos:
This one was done at Gulf Wars a few years ago, with many highlights of Ansteorrans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vljdsfphks&mode=related&search=

And another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-9e6gppHqU

There are a few others on the side panel to check out as you view these.

Anyone know if there is a way to download some of these, or if that's even legal?
Might make good DVD's for newcomer households.

Enjoy, Hillary