[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tournament is right around the corner!

lightfootcim at aol.com lightfootcim at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 09:06:58 PDT 2006

Unto Ansteorra, Greetings!

The Shire of Seawinds would like to announce that this year’s Laurel’s Prize Tournament will be held on September 9, 2006 at Choke Canyon State Park – Calliham Unit in Three Rivers, Texas.  Three Rivers is located 75 miles outside of Corpus Christi and 75 miles outside of San Antonio.

If you are an artisan in Ansteorra, I urge you not to miss this event!  If you have never been to a Laurel’s Prize Tournament, now is your chance!  Laurel’s Prize is unlike other events in the fact that there is no competition!  Laurels instead spend the day talking with the artisans and helping them with their craft, displays, documentation, etc.  Come see the Laurel’s do what they enjoy and do best!  It will be a most enjoyable event and there will be PRIZES!

Before you think that we have forgotten the fighters, fear not!  There will be an area where fighting can commence.

There will be a continental breakfast and a lunch provided with the site fee.

There will be a scribal table for those that want to participate in the scribal arts.

Artisans:  If you intend on attending, please contact the autocrat (lightfootcim at aol.com) with what craft(s) you are displaying and how much table or floor space you will need.

Laurels:  If you are attending and wish to participate, please contact the autocrat with your specialty(s) at lightfootcim at aol.com.

For more information (directions, fee information, hotel information, etc.) go to www.seawinds.org/laurelsprize.htm.  Information is constantly being added.

In Service,