[Ansteorra] Bjornsborg's history and tournaments

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Thu Aug 10 22:33:54 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra.

I'm working on the web page for Bjornsborg's fall event, Legacy of Lions / 30th anniversary.  I'm compiling lists of the various champions of 30 years of tournaments.  If any of you were members of the following champions/defenders/heroes/pride members, please drop me a line with your name and the year if you remember of the tournament.

*I think I have all of the Pride members.
*Heart of the Pride - 1990
*Lyonesse 4-8 -  1996-2000  -   Let me know if you were a Champion of a field or overall champion or one of the defenders.  I have overall champions and champions of fields for Lyonesse 1-5 but not 6-8.
*Heroes 2 and 3 - 2001 and 2002
*Deeds of Heroes 1 - 2003 - Heroes and A&S

I can be reached at cternus at texas.net .

The website will be ready soon.

Thank you,
Radegund of Tours