[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Pre-registration

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:06:16 PDT 2006

Good Gentles,

Pre-registration for artisans wishing to display or compete in Steppes'
Artisan 2006 will end at 1159 p.m. Sunday, August 20, 2006. Pre-registration
will guarantee you a table to display on and will enable the autocrat and
her staff to make most of the preparations and arrangements for the artisans
ahead of time. There will, however, be tables available for those who are
unable to pre-register for the event. These will be available on a first
come, first serve, basis. We will endeavor to find a place for everyone, but
cannot guarantee a full table if you are not pre-registered.

There have been some questions regarding submitting papers ahead of time.
Papers and other scholarly works will be judged in the same manner as all of
the other entries, on site on the day of the event.

Due to a family emergency, I was called out of town for the past 10 days. If
you pre-registered and did not get a confirmation or return correspondence
of some sort from me, please email me again and I will get you on the list.
Some of the emails have apparently been misdirected to my junk mail folder
and were automatically deleted after 5 days. I apologize for the
inconvenience and any confusion that may have ensued.

Yours in Service,

Lady Lyneya de Grey
Pre-registration, Steppes Artisan 2006