[Ansteorra] Heraldic history tid bits

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:24:51 PDT 2006

In a search for some specific wording of a piece of heraldry I ran across
something that was just beautiful to read.

Much like my reaction to 'Vixen's Keep' now I am hooked, I want more.

It is an issue of the October 2002 Ansteorran Gazette put out by HL Emma.

The title is:
"On Heraldic History
Sit thee down and read here some history drawn from the dusty records of
Zodiacus Herald."

They are the compilation of some of the history of our awards and their
origins. Is there someplace on the Herald's website that these could be
compiled for all of us to read? Pretty Please?? :)

Chiara