[Ansteorra] About SPAM/Junk mail : was Preregistration for Steppes Artisan

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 19:49:02 PDT 2006

I also have noticed, as Lady Lynaya has, that in the last three or four days
many of my emails from the Steppes or Lindenwood local lists, and a couple
from the Ansteorran list, have been redirected to my Spam folder.  As I did not
set this up, I called AOL support and found out that a number of providers are
tightening up and are keying emails sent to any large lists as Spam or Junk
mail.  Check your Spam folders or Junk mail folders often!  Once you have marked
an email as NOT SPAM or NOT JUNK MAIL a couple of times, theoretically your
provider is "supposed" to learn not to block them.  Why they consistently let
the ones about personal organ enhancements through (even with that keyword
set!), and block these, I don't know!!!???

HL Saqra