[Ansteorra] Enough Room (WAS Need opinions about Panther Primitives models)

Robin Lindsey moiranliam at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 06:47:01 PDT 2006

My husband and I have a 12 x 12 Panther marquee style tent.  It is PLENTY
big enough for our full-size breakdown bed and all our stuff.  Since we
have bought the tent, we've added 2 children to the menagerie, and it's
still enough room.  At Gulf Wars one year, we also had another couple
camping with us.  That got cozy, but it was still al lot of room.

As to a Panther Pavilion - when we first got ours it was right before
Gothic.  We set it up and it immediately started in to a West Texas
thunder/wind/rain storm.  We were snug and dry, and because it was the
first time we'd set it up it was well anchored and didn't go anywhere on
us.  We can open up the sides and let in a breeze, or tie them down tight
and keep it out.  My only warning - Keep it as dry as you can!  We made the
mistake of thinking the other spouse unpacked and dried the pavilion after
a Steppes Water-, er Warlord, and we have been trying to get the mildew
stains out ever since.

We love the thing though.  It's great to camp in, or if you're not camping
you can put up just the top for a listfield pavilion.

Lady Moira Lindsay