[Ansteorra] Pennsic Awards presented

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 15:11:41 PDT 2006

> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:36:04 -0500
> From: "Jean Paul de Sens" <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Pennsic Awards presented
> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
>
> Cool!!! Thanks for the information.  I'm impressed by Robert du Bray
> for getting both a sable falcon And a thistle within one day of each
> other... that's excellent.
>
> Jean Paul

Robert's garb was very well done, sewn by his own hand, and well coordinated with correct
accessories.   His overall costume appearance was noted to the Crown by a number of gentles during
Pennsic, which I'm sure contributed to making it easy for them to present this award.  Perhaps
others will be inspired after viewing Robert's costumes.
Cheers, Hillary