[Ansteorra] Proccesed barrels.

Samuel Hudson samuelhudson at tmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:53:52 PDT 2006

One barrel to find them all and in the darkness bind them.

11 barrels cut into 28 large pieces, each wide enough to cover the chest
of a large man.  Approximately the same number of smaller pieces
suitable for either leg armor or cutting down further into reincorcing
strips.

Each large piece is is about 3 feet tall.

I will have the materials in san antonio in about a week.  I will be
attending events in september and october.  Send me a email if you want
me to set aside a specific amount for you.  I also have the bottoms of
the barrels which some have expressed interest in for kid shields.
--samuelhudson