[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney - Pleasing to the Palate

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 20:39:59 PDT 2006

Greetings, Artisans of Ansteorra!

I would like to announce that I will be sponsoring a
mini-prize at the upcoming Laurel's Prize Tourney. The
theme of the mini-prize will be "Pleasing to the
Palate" and my special gift to the artisan who brings
the consumable that I find the most pleasing will be a
Penzeys Spice gift certificate. This gift is to
encourage and aid in the growth of that artisan's
work.

Laurel's Prize Tourney only happens ever two years. It
is a great opportunity to learn from and talk with
others in your field of interest without the pressure
of a judged competition.

I look forward to that day! :)

Kind Regards,
Dame Clara von Ulm