[Ansteorra] Clarification to Black Star Report

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 07:31:19 PDT 2006

Good Morning, I want to make a clarification on my report in the
September Black Star.  I stated that I would like the habit of
day-authorizations to end, and to just get individuals authorized.
Upon consultation with the Archery Deputy Earl Marshal, who pointed
out the limited number of venues that combat archery can exist, I will
not be requiring the combat archery to follow that same course.  Due
to the fact that they get 3 melee events in the fall and maybe 2 melee
events in the spring, we will be allowing Day Authorizations for
Combat Archery.

Master Pug will be emailing the archery marshallate a clarification
email about how we want the process to be.

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
Earl Marshal

--
I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends,
and at the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no

That is what is good in life.