[Ansteorra] I'm new here.

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 07:17:42 PDT 2006

Welcome to the group!

When you get to Bjornsborg (San Antonio) please look us up!  We have our
populace/business meeting the first Monday of the month, except holidays.
We have fighter practice on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Fighter Practice is becoming a bit of a social gathering as well and is a
good place to meet members of our group.  Bardic Night, Charter Painting
Night and other Arts & Science venues are scheduled on a regular basis.

Times and locations can be found at www.bjornsborg.org.  There is a link at
the bottom of main page to join the Bjornsborg yahoo list.  Matters of great
importance and, at times, much silliness are discussed there.

Lady Branwen le Baxtere