[Ansteorra] whatever is at Pennsic

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 14 07:35:20 PDT 2006

I'm sure, like many other things, there is a logical reason why something
happened.  I would strongly suggest that everyone just take a step back and
wait to find out what is happening rather than making rumors and gossip and
automatically saying that the Board did it.

Insulting members of the Board of Directors isn't very positive
either.  As, like Tivar, said, they might not have anything to do with it
and I'd like to add it really isn't their function to make snap decisions
or to meddle in actual events.

And the SCA does not have to let you know just because you want to know.

My advice, is to sit back and wait or ask privately and politely rather
than reacting to what bystanders are telling you..

Clare