[Ansteorra] Pennsic and other rumors

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 16:12:41 PDT 2006

All right, Evil Count...

   How did you find out so soon?  We were teaching that technique at Round Table and had hoped to find a willing vic...I mean...patient to perform it on.  Sheesh.  I'd hope they'd at least get authorized first.  Bad chirurgeon.  Are you willing to be the next dum...I mean volunteer to try our next technique on?  We plan for true medieval medicine with leeches, fleams and no anesthetic or disinfection.  All for "period ambiance and technique," right?  I bet we could display for Laurel's Prize Tourney!!

Just joking....
Genevieve